Sunday, June 13, 2010

Getting Things Done

It seems the best laid plans of mice and men often go astray. I, like many others, am constantly searching for better, more efficient ways to be organized. To get a handle on the stuff of life. Using Evernote has been a lifesaver, and I am still discovering new ways to use it. I recently joined the trend, and downloaded Getting Things Done from Amazon to my Blackberry to see what David Allen has to offer. While I have only scratched the surface, I have been dabbling with some of his ideas in Evernote.

While projects have their own file, and actions lists do as well, I am finding it difficult understanding how he distinguishes the difference between his Action Lists and a To Do list--other than one's resolve to take action on those actions. It will be interesting to see how his philosophy unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment